1. Three doctors appointments in Harrisburg for twins
(Although this 4D picture looks scary, you can see one girl's profile on the right with fist to her face and that long leg of hers reaching over the left side, covering her sister's face, exposing her eyelid.)
2. Three house showings (which means total chaos for at least 5 hours until we leave the house for a realtor to show it)
3. Bobby in Savannah, Georgia on business (along with D.C., Philly, and the usuals as day trips...)
4. We list my non-family car to sell (Buy me!) We'll miss you, Jetta, but not the bending inward to put kids in car seats.
7. We SELL our house!!!!!!!!!!!! We close in one month.
8. The next day at 12:51 am, Amy's baby boy, Elliott, is born in NYC! My Dad takes awesome photos of the happy event.
10. And lastly, being the romantic guru that he is, Bobby surprises me with a PikStik, something I've been commenting would enhance my life by picking up the house without much effort as I grow increasingly huge. Thanks, Bobby! We've had quite the adventure so far this year!