Right now we're...
- enjoying giving extra attention to our Johanna with her special day around the corner
- making new job charts for the girls to maintain the dishwasher + help regularly in the kitchen
- remembering to use the slow cooker at least once a week--sometimes using it for a hot breakfast
- baking the awesome ultimate keto buns weekly (the whole household loves these slathered in butter or with burgers or grilled chicken dinner sandwiches) and [amazon_link id="0984755195" target="_blank" ]Primal Cravings Cookbook[/amazon_link] Chocolate Coconut Scout Cookies--but sweetened with stevia + blackstrap molasses--yum!
- slowly carving a new routine to our "homeschooling" day, like the official reinstitution of "reading time" on the couch in the afternoon--some sit as close as they can to me to see pictures, others make dolls on the floor and just listen
- patiently waiting for inspiration for Plan B of potty training a boy (those darn pull-ups + underwear are so hard for him to pull down when he needs to!)
- reading [amazon_link id="0399535667" target="_blank" ]The Gift of Dyslexia[/amazon_link], learning more about the "gift" and understanding so much about why my sweet girl has always creatively done everything different--in coping and understanding her world--from her sisters
Have a wonderful day, friends, and weekend. I'm looking forward to a simple and special baptism weekend with family + friends. And I'm hoping for a date night out before the shift in focus towards a family wedding.
Go out + live boldly!
the sleepy time gal