Right now we are...
- sewing matching ballet snack pouches to go with Caroline and Johanna's ballet shoe tote they keep in their ballet bags
- loving individually portioned homemade snacks (like our seasoned nut blends in 1/2 cup servings) in snack bags inside the pantry for easy grab and go (without the "you got more than me!")
- making our favorite crackers (sesame seed crackers, sunflower seed crackers, and cheese crackers are our favorite) and dipping, loading, and toasting them for a myriad of snacks and lunches options
- listening to [amazon_link id="0545019230" target="_blank" ]BOB books[/amazon_link] being read by my youngest girls and seeing their incredible focus from learning and succeeding in their new skill
- beginning to plan a family fundraiser (pretty excited about it!) for the girls to help earn their own money towards their intensive 5 week ballet program this summer
- enjoying cold, quiet afternoons reading [amazon_link id="B00844JD0C" target="_blank" ]The Sisters Grimm[/amazon_link] to my girls and sipping rich and creamy hot cocoa (Half coconut milk, half whole milk, unsweetened baking chocolate squares chopped (or cocoa), sweetener, vanilla, + salt. It is a wonderful afternoon snack alternative that is healthily satisfying + filling.)
- exploring coins, telling time, the Army, the Marines, Harry Potter spells, gems, tractors, fire trucks, new sewing patterns, sign language, Disney World, ocean life, electricity, Navy Seals, Japanese calligraphy, trains, addition, and soap making
Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you.
Right now is the most powerful moment you have. Live it intentionally today.
the sleepy time gal