- paper plate clocks for math night (more on our math nights later)
- clay cell phones, clay Egyptian tombs, and clay fish for water-filled jars as fish tanks
- tortillas, bread, or crackers once a week for some lunches and dinners (I doubled these tortillas recently. Last night we had them loaded for beef tacos and guacamole--my favorite!--and enjoyed the tortillas for chicken, sauteed peppers/onions, and cheese quesadillas last week for dinner.)
- some pretty embroidered projects with my favorite colors of embroidery floss and remembering how to do french knots again through a lot of frustration ;)
- miniature clothes--evening gowns and casual dresses--the girls are making for their 3 inch tall toy bunnies' "closet"
- crocheted rows--little by little--as I learn this new art (A bit intimidating for sure.)
What are you and yours making?
the sleepy time gal