Ainsleigh and Annabelle ask every day if March is here, in anticipation of April coming. (The rainbow birthday obsession, remember??) This morning everyone is dressed, a load is in the wash, and everyone's hair is brushed. This is a great start to a Friday.
Here are a few things I've wanted to share with you friends. Here goes:
- A good friend (that grew up here in our town) living his life-long dream--the end of the video is the best.
- I'm loving this shop, applenamos, and their beautiful wooden toys (yes, many rainbow things!) and springtime beauties, like this robin egg basket that would be so springy on our nature table.
- This week is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. One of my readers here who is passionate about sharing her story and sharing ways to find help has shared a week of information on her blog this week.
- A first for me--textured nude tights--for a wedding next weekend in Cape May, NJ. If I could just figure out what else I'm wearing to the wedding. Do you like textured tights?? I'm hoping to make a bow tie for little Rowan who is, of course, joining me and Bobby.
- Crispy Edamame. Baked with a bit of fresh parmesan, oil, salt, and pepper. It was a hit (for half of us) last night. Popping the pods out of the shells was more exciting for the other half.
- My kids are enjoying this app on our iPad: Endless Alphabet. Quite fun with the alphabet.
the sleepy time gal